Is there a tree or trees on your property that are dead, dying, diseased or just plain ugly and that you would like to have removed or replaced? Do you lie awake in bed during stormy weather, wondering if this is the night that dangerous tree looming outside your bedroom window comes crashing down? Call the tree care professionals at All Season Tree Service before that happens and you’ll not only keep your family safe and protect your property, but you’ll also be able to sleep much better.
All Season Tree Service specializes in dangerous tree removal in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, Leduc, St. Albert and Fort Saskatchewan, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Beaumont and the surrounding areas for residential and commercial clients. We are happy to answer all of your questions, and we have the specialized tools and equipment required to complete any tree removal job, no matter the size or scope. We can safely and efficiently extract high-maintenance, dead, or damaged trees from your property, while preventing any damage in the process. We also offer stump grinding services to give that particular area of your property a fresh start!
No one ever really wants to remove a tree from their landscape. They’re beautiful, comforting, and provide cooling shade and protection from the elements. But when a tree is growing too close to a structure, or it becomes damaged, contracts a disease, or begins to die, it can pose a hazardous risk to your family and your property. In these cases, the only option is tree removal. Here are 5 signs that indicate that it might be time to remove a tree:
1) Trunk Damage: Vertical cracks, seams, dead branch stubs and open wounds are all indicators of internal decay. If the damaged area comprises more than 25% of the trunk circumference, or if more than one third of the interior of the tree is hollow or rotten, the tree should probably be removed. Learn more about identifying signs of decay.
2) Dead Branches: Large dead tree branches pose a danger to anyone passing below and should be removed before they fall. If you notice that all of the dead branches are on one side of the tree, it could be a symptom of root or trunk damage on the affected side. Our arborist can evaluate the situation and prescribe the best solution.
3) Leaning Trees: A tree that leans more than 15% of vertical is under a tremendous amount of stress and will at some point probably need to be removed. If the lean is a sudden development it could be an indication of broken or weakened roots.
4) Power Lines: It is very important to prevent your trees from interfering with overhead power lines. During a thunderstorm, electricity can arc up to 10’ to nearby foliage and ground out, which can cause a power failure or structural damage to your home.
5) Placement: It is never a good idea to have a tree hanging over your roof, so large tree species should be planted at least 20’ away from any structure. If the location of a tree interferes with sight lines of drivers or pedestrians in such a way that it causes a hazard to traffic, it should be either trimmed back or removed. Poor placement of trees can also show other telltale signs on your property. Read our blog on tree property damage to recognize the signs.
Tree removal is not a job for a do-it-yourselfer. Here’s a good rule of thumb: If a task requires you to climb the tree or use a chainsaw, it is a job that is better left to a professional arborist. Arborists are trained in the proper care of trees and have the knowledge, skill, and equipment to prune or remove your tree safely.
In addition to providing professional tree removal in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, Leduc, St. Albert and Fort Saskatchewan, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Beaumont and surrounding areas, All Season Tree Service also offers a full scope of arborist services. We have a full-service arborist on staff that can provide proper care and maintenance for the trees on your property, from bracing and stump grinding to tree disease consultation and more. Along with our main services, we also offer these additional perks for your convenience:
We do the work quickly, correctly, and thoroughly every time, all year round. Contact us today to request a free estimate and no-obligation consultation or to schedule a service appointment.